Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Good Deal on Enkei's?

The price depneds on the condition of the wheels, those are a pain to refinish. I think 14's are a better size for the EA82's. I have 14" pugs on mine, and will have 14's on my RX coupe too, when the 5 lug conversion is done.

If you decide you don't want them, let me know, I want gold wheels for my '84 turbo cooupe with the gold trim...

they are 13's, which is fone with me, they come with BFG traction T/A tires with about 100 miles on them, 205/60/13

and actually i like the 13's on my coupe, i think they look good, i would get tires for my 15's but i cant afford them.

and i want $250 for my pugs, lugs and decent tires.

and i was just thinking, im going to have the guy bring them to my work and see if he will let me put them oon for a few days to see if i like them, if i do i'll get pictures.

but i dunno i might just get the tires off them and get some other rims because the whole theme settup for my car is red silver and black, so i dunno how its going to look with the gold rims.

with decent tires you all think $250 is too much, then how much would you offer, and dont say $140, thats crap, i see them go for $200 all the time.

and if no one wants to pay that much i know i can get that much on e-bay.

I got $140 off your earlier post. If it's crap, it's on you bro.