Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Impromtu meet at my house Saturday?

Guest E Zap

Since The Addict is coming up to look at Jeremy's wagon, maybe the rest of you locals wanna come over and introduce yourselves to him. . . 8o

I'm gonna be out back in the garage most of the day anyways. You guys might as well come over and hang out. We can put our heads together in person and try to come up with a date/place for the Hatch Patrol Meet (not show) 2. {please refrain from doing so on this thread :D }

Maybe in the afternoon we can go play somewhere close or something.

Ken *

Rob *

Caleb *

Caleb *

Mike *

Micah *

Ed *

Austin/Beth *

Jeff?

Jake?

Tex?

Nathan *

Jeremy?

Adam *

Mark *

Whoever else?

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Hey guys, I was thinking about actually coming up to washington this weekend. And if all the HP guys are gonna be hanging around, that would be kewl to come hang out with ya'all. I gotta get away from my problems down here for a day or two and clear my mind. Maybe even get a little insight as to what I'm doing wrong, and maybe oogle all the other "big rigs". Hey Eric, how the heck do ya get to yor place. (email Adam_NDJ@yahoo.com). Catch ya Laters.

Guest Ratty2Subaru

sounds like fun! what time in the morning? and which car should I bring? ;)

Austin

I guess this also means I should bring a bunch of copys of the video CDs so people can pick 'em up!

Guest UltimateRX

Guess Zap is still mad at me for the GP thing, or he would have listed me. Sorry, won't be able to make it. I've got some work to do on Ultimate RX, my wife's wagon and my sedan, and not enough time to get it all done.

I should be able to attend.

No way, Adam might actually be able to make it to a Subaru get together? Better not say that too loud, he might have to go fight forest fires or ship off to BFE.

Hey change the subject a little. This thread is waaay too on-topic for one of Zap's!

Guest BratBoy83

Is this the same Addict that has the 4spd d/r for sale??? If it was, the "is Tacoma too far" would not be needed. sorry for the side-track

**edit** nevermind all that nonsense, it is - nuff said**

On a related note.... MAN IT SUCKS not being able to pay for auto insurance ::grumble grumble:: Sounds like it'll be a good time - later guys

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

"TO THE BRAT-CAVE!!!"

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Ohkay guys (and Mike), it's settled, I AM going to be there, rain or shine, even if I have to hike my wife over my shoulder and hitch hike the whole way. But I think that I would rather bring the shiny red 3-door up. Wish that I could bring one of the Brats or the Turbo coupe, but none of them are running at this moment in time. Coupe need a WP, Gen I needs a motor, and you all know about the mess thats the Gen II. (I think I have the problem worked out though). See ya up there. Catch ya Laters.

Guest 85glwagon

Man, why did you have to choose Saturday??! Papa John's (I deliver for them) is having a customer appreciation day and I have to work 10:30 AM to 8 PM :mad: :mad: :x Am I still invited to the secret HP meet that we can't speak about in this thread? ;)

-- Jeff

I'll be there. So if any of you Yahoo's have broken parts that you need welded up, bring them. Did I hear right that we may go play in the Snow?

Jason:cool: :rolleyes:

Guest subyaddict

I will definetly be there. I could be there sooner if you could convince Jeremy to bring the wagon to your place.

Just give me a call, and I need your address or directions.

Later,

Nathan

(503) 860-2554

P.S. Do you want a yellow tailgate with very small dents and a handle (no trim, still on an '83), I know where to get one and I am going there tomorrow morning to get an axle.