Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need Help w/ Wiring of a 6 CD Changer ('02 WRX)

I got this 6 disc changer from my mechanic with the factory sub/amp. Both came out of a 2002 Impreza WRX, but unfortunately I did not get any harnesses with them.

Afte much searching online and in town, I finally found one harness at a JY out of an Impreza. However, I still have no harness for the second plug on the unit and nothing for the sub/amp.

So... I'd like to find some wiring diagrams maybe? Or perhaps someone knows how to find these darn harnesses? (attached is a pic of the back of the cd unit)

post-4893-136027593675_thumb.jpg

First thing I did is the check for a harness at the local dealer. They sent me to a company called "Automotive Dealer Services" where their audio guy tried to order a harness for me. Unfortunately, he said they had been discontinued. So I went here.

I found a harness at www.subaruparts.com, but they want liek $75 for it. I found a stereo harness at a local junkyard finally, and on Monday I'm going back to take the seat out of the WRX to see if there's a sub harness there too. Now I just need to figure out how to hook up that good stuff. But if there's not sub/amp harness at the JY, then I'm not sure. Maybe someone around here wants to sell one (one can hope?).

• 2 weeks later...