Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Probably wrong section, but hear me out

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 18 June 2004 - 08:15 PM

So as you may know, I have an 88 DL, but due to a miscommunication, an O-ring was left out of the engine, so i went through 4 qts of oil in 50 miles. i now cannot drive the ol' 88. I'm waiting on a friends lease to start so i can pull the engine in his driveway and get the car out of my school's parking lot.

So here's where the section choice gets sticky, this should go in new gen, but nobody knows me over there, long story short, i am the proud new owner of a 1991 Legacy L 5spd AWD. a sweet score for only 1500, and to boot, the lady i bought it from had 2 outbacks, a 98 and an 04, and their neighbor who turned them on to subaru had an 86 hatchback, and is now styling in a 95 OBS. these are good people, from the heart of the motor city ironically.

So if any of you'se guys are around the "D" (Go Pistons) we should have a Detroit subaru meet and greet.

I'm excited, can't you tell thanks for listening.

BTW, i have no internet, unless i find the Eastpointe library, so if you need to get ahold of me

231 580-6249

#2 MilesFox

MilesFox

Catch this Fox!

• Members
  • 10,456 posts
  • Madison/Milwaukee, WI

Posted 19 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

dammit that i dont have a drivers license. otherwise i would try to make it. cant be more than 4 hours away. good luck with your motor:)

#3 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,094 posts
  • ohio

Posted 19 June 2004 - 10:29 PM

3.5 hrs from my house

#4 danman9y

danman9y

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Dundee

Posted 19 June 2004 - 10:35 PM

"D" is only 45 min from my house and i would go in a heart beat!

#5 Chris W.

Chris W.

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Boise County

Posted 20 June 2004 - 04:19 PM

Really sorry to hear of your loss, did your EA81 from CCR die in the process of loosing all that oil? That would truely suck! What O-ring was left out?

Good luck,
Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users