Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Probably wrong section, but hear me out

So as you may know, I have an 88 DL, but due to a miscommunication, an O-ring was left out of the engine, so i went through 4 qts of oil in 50 miles. i now cannot drive the ol' 88. I'm waiting on a friends lease to start so i can pull the engine in his driveway and get the car out of my school's parking lot.

So here's where the section choice gets sticky, this should go in new gen, but nobody knows me over there, long story short, i am the proud new owner of a 1991 Legacy L 5spd AWD. a sweet score for only 1500, and to boot, the lady i bought it from had 2 outbacks, a 98 and an 04, and their neighbor who turned them on to subaru had an 86 hatchback, and is now styling in a 95 OBS. these are good people, from the heart of the motor city ironically.

So if any of you'se guys are around the "D" (Go Pistons) we should have a Detroit subaru meet and greet.

I'm excited, can't you tell thanks for listening.

BTW, i have no internet, unless i find the Eastpointe library, so if you need to get ahold of me

231 580-6249