Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Weird Brat question

Soooo, I bought an 85 Brat earlier this month that had been sitting for a couple years and has a bunch of wasps nests. I'm close to getting it running, but I don't want to have those wasps in there. They are in hard to reach places that. I have been using PB Blaster to kill them. Anybody have any suggestions for getting rid of these SOBs?

Before I moved my GL wagon back into the garage, I noticed spring yellow wasps taking up residence in 3 places... front grill, door hinges, and the rusted out space where the jack goes.

Pay attention and take a note of where they are during the day, and know that Colorado wasps aren't active at night. So when you begin the whole tribe will be there at once. You have two things going for you. a bright flash light will blind them and 1985 hair spray them all at once. The 10oz can of Auqa Net. Nothing else will do.  (and PB Blaster is much too expensive, quit that.)

Don't light a match and make a blow torch out of it.. no.. That's too much fun without a license. Don't do it in spite of all the temptation to do so. trust me it's way too much fun.. I mean way too dangerous. Think of the children.

-Or- 

Catch them in your palm and crush them with fiery vengeance.

-Or-

Don't let their food source grow nearby. I mean really?  Do you see the 5 acres of sunflowers next to your property?

Wasps offer no value at all to nature. They are completely useless to all life. What a pest and evidence of sin after the curse.

Exterminate with all the fury of a thousand exploding stars. (and hate Oracle's java too.. about the same hatred.)

• Like 2