Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Subaru lifer

Impreza outback wagon 2000 hatchback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brannigan

Brannigan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Santa Fe, NM

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:10 PM

Hello! I think I finally found the right forums in arriving to this site. I've been buying Subaru wagons since the late 80's. My first was a '79 4wd, had an '84 (?) GL... Whatever. Owned 70s, 80s, 90s, & now 00s. I got a gen1 '00 Impreza OBS wagon and I frikin love it. I got a Manila envelope w/ repair receipts that wasn't titled "Subaru", it was titled "2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon" even though they never had other Suby's(!). I knew it was going to be OCD perfect, all in chronological order and extensive. I was right. Anyways, stoked to be here.

#2 ebarb

ebarb

Barbarossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Bois D Arc, MO

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

great to have you here! You've found the right place for enthusiastic Subaru owners.

#3 Subaru Scott

Subaru Scott

New User

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Cape Coral, FL

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:27 AM

Sounds like you've had some good ones. I still miss my 82 wagon. Looks like you've got a real creampuff there now.

Welcome to the forum!

#4 scole665

scole665

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Phoenix

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Welcome to the group. I had a couple of Subis in the 80's and early 90's that I can't recall the years of either. LOL. I'm glad it's not just me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Impreza, outback, wagon, 2000, hatchback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users