Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Subaru Mechanic Manchester, NH?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger83

Ranger83

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 740 posts
  • Northeast

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:03 PM

I have a good mechanic at home but have been working in Manchester, NH. There is a Subaru dealer there (Manchester Subaru) but are there any good independent mechanics in the area that are really good with Subarus? The car is a '97 Legacy Outback wagon.

#2 Ranger83

Ranger83

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 740 posts
  • Northeast

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:22 PM

None? Really?

#3 WoodsWagon

WoodsWagon

Formerly 91Loyale

• Members
  • 3,927 posts
  • NH

Posted 30 June 2004 - 08:25 PM

Speaking of Manchester subaru, I was there on friday and asked about the STi's. The rep said that the techs were preping them and they would be available for test drives on monday. You could pretend to be interested in upgrading and take it for a joyride. :burnout: Just dont crash it, I want a turn. I've got a guy who will take me test joyriding in August. If you do, please tell if they send a rep with you or if you get to go out on your own.
About the reliable mechanics, there are many independent mechanics in the area, and many of them are very good. I'm out in the boonies near milford, so I dont know any in the manchester area, but there's some good ones around my area.

#4 Ranger83

Ranger83

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 740 posts
  • Northeast

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:45 PM

Thanks, I brought it back to the mechanics in MA.

Charlie Levesque used to work on my VW Scirocco (which was driven on the street, driven in autocrosses and time trials on tracksm and rallied and ice raced in winter) when I lived in Amherst, he was in Wilton, but a friend lived there and could give me a ride into work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users