Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Video of Wheelin trip. Shotgun Cr. Oregon OHV park

Gloyale

https://youtu.be/_SxhJOZO9sk

So here is a video link for the trip I took at the end of October to Shotgun Cr. OHV park, outside Eugene OR.

The group was several Jeeps and Toyotas, and my one Subaru.  Fenders removed for work on a splash gaurd/mudflap project.  It has fenders again now.  The tires on "T-bone" Are pretty worn out too, but still did well for 15+ year old cracked and bald mudders.

skid plates held up.  Nothing broken except my spine for about a week after this.  My buddy Zach is the guy in the Built Longarm JK 4-door.  $80k+ sure does make it look easy.

Look particularlly for the wheel bounce on the last uphill at 7 mins.  I did eventually make it up that climb, not sure why the video isn't there.

37698309625_44d32c09ce_c.jpgT-bone hop by Dans Subaru, on Flickr

Ran the gambler winter wonder 500 2 weeks later.  T-bone is a tough Beeaaooch.

Edited by Gloyale
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/_SxhJOZO9sk

So here is a video link for the trip I took at the end of October to Shotgun Cr. OHV park, outside Eugene OR.

The group was several Jeeps and Toyotas, and my one Subaru.  Fenders removed for work on a splash gaurd/mudflap project.  It has fenders again now.  The tires on "T-bone" Are pretty worn out too, but still did well for 15+ year old cracked and bald mudders.

skid plates held up.  Nothing broken except my spine for about a week after this.  My buddy Zach is the guy in the Built Longarm JK 4-door.  $80k+ sure does make it look easy.

Look particularlly for the wheel bounce on the last uphill at 7 mins.  I did eventually make it up that climb, not sure why the video isn't there.

37698309625_44d32c09ce_c.jpgT-bone hop by Dans Subaru, on Flickr

Ran the gambler winter wonder 500 2 weeks later.  T-bone is a tough Beeaaooch.

great video. that music so relaxing at begining

Edited by scalman

I havent driven mine since i ripped the suspention link out from under the car i fixed it but i havent driven it yet i still need to make the other side match th3 new set up the pieces are already cut to i just need to weld it up then install ill get video after i fix it the only other vids i have ive already posted

• 2 weeks later...

I wish this website would let us watch videos and see pics! I’ve got a 84 brat 4 inch lift made by mudrat aka Oregon off-road here in Eugene. I’d love to meet up and see some wheeling spots, I’ve been in creswell for a month now and spend all my time around lorane way out in the boonies.