Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have never heard of this additive, so you can safely assume that I wouldn't use it.

It sounds like your car is doing what us Subaru folk refer to as "torque-binding." You didn't say if your Legacy was AWD or not, being a Brighton, there's a slight chance it isn't. If it is, here is the possible problem. The AWD system in an automatic Subaru has a clutch pack in the transmission which decides, based on traction readings from wheel speeds, how to split the engine's power. If your tires are not worn evenly, the fronts will be a slightly different diameter than the rears. The transmission computer reads this as difference in traction, and begins to lock up the clutch pack, trying to send the same power to all 4 wheels. Since your tires need to turn at different speeds in a parking situation, you will have some wheels trying to spin on pavement, or at least jerk the car around.

Measure the tread depth on all your tires, and be sure they're the same, or extremely close. If they're not, you might want to invest in new tires and follow a VERY strict rotation schedule.

Good luck! :)

At the risk of going even lower-brow in the humor department, I think fish oil capsules are best used as a suppository, making the proper option to administer via the oil sump. However, the exhaust pipe is also a possibility, but the size of the "pill" must be larger in order to fit properly.:-p