Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

newbie member

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wagonlover95

wagonlover95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • stillwater, ok

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

just wanted to say hi and thanks for allowing me to be part of this fantastic forum. i drive a 95 legacy wagon. love the car. swapped a 99 front end on including bumper fenders and hood. love the look with the hood scoop and fog lights. just bought an 02 yesterday for some interior parts and a few other things. would love to swap the dash out of the 02 into my 95. just not sure how easy it will be. will be keeping and using my 95 instrument cluster to make it easier. just wanna swap dash, center console and seats. again, thank you and hope to see yall around.

#2 SubieAmbassadorNEPA

SubieAmbassadorNEPA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Hi I brought my first Subaru last year and I am in LOVE with my Outback.  So much so, I became a Subaru Ambassador.  So, anyone who is close I have plenty of Subaru swag to give away!  Also anyone who is interested in a new lease of purchase I am issued several $500 discounts.  I am looking forward to reading posts and sharing Subaru information with you all. #SubaruAmbassador

Edited by SubieAmbassadorNEPA, 16 January 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#3 wagonlover95

wagonlover95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • stillwater, ok

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

man, i tried to be one but my buddy is and he lives 8 miles from me so the told me they didnt need another for this location. i love subie swag lol im still waiting on the hookup from him haha when i get some time i will post some pics of the car. when i get off today i plan on working on ripping the guts out of the 02 and seeing what all i can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users