Ultimate Subaru Message Board

lift kit

David C

David,

Welcome to the Board!

It may be hard to believe, but you have come to the right place.

There is a wealth of experience and information here.

I think a lift is a morale imperative if you possess an older Subaru!

There are tons of threads on lifts and questions about lifts.

I'd bet someone has already asked the same questions that you have and found answers to problems that you'll face......

Try the search thing.........Bet you'll get a great start!

Q. What Do you own?

Q. What are your plans/ideas for this Subie?

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

here we go... let's not start this jump and attack for search this and that.

ozified makes a 3" and a 4"/3" kit for them.

www.ozified.com

there might be a thing or 2 on my website, along with several hundred offroad pics of subaru's. check that out. you can get there by clicking on my signature's picture.

as for the just telling people to search! stop that crud! give them some info. otherwise this board is going to turn into the way a lot of people on the pirate board do it. be jerks about it. give him at least the info he wanted. and answer the questions! :mad:

i don't care how many times it's been asked! start doing that and i'll quit answering your questions about modifications! and tell you " here's a straw, suck it the f#$@ up!"

here we go... let's not start this jump and attack for search this and that.

ozified makes a 3" and a 4"/3" kit for them.

www.ozified.com

there might be a thing or 2 on my website, along with several hundred offroad pics of subaru's. check that out. you can get there by clicking on my signature's picture.

as for the just telling people to search! stop that crud! give them some info. otherwise this board is going to turn into the way a lot of people on the pirate board do it. be jerks about it. give him at least the info he wanted. and answer the questions! :mad:

i don't care how many times it's been asked! start doing that and i'll quit answering your questions about modifications! and tell you " here's a straw, suck it the f#$@ up!"

For sure. If you are sick of answering the same questions over and over; then stop answering them. Sick of reading them? Make a comprehensive FAQ or some a worthwhile contrubution to the Ultimate Subaru Repair Manual.... or just dont read them :)

David,

Welcome to the Board!

It may be hard to believe, but you have come to the right place.

There is a wealth of experience and information here.

I think a lift is a morale imperative if you possess an older Subaru!

There are tons of threads on lifts and questions about lifts.

I'd bet someone has already asked the same questions that you have and found answers to problems that you'll face......

Try the search thing.........Bet you'll get a great start!

Q. What Do you own?

Q. What are your plans/ideas for this Subie?

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

Thanks for the info! I just bought my 6th subaru, an 88 DL wagon. It is the old lady, only to church on sunday, show room perfect 800 buck deal. Could not pass it up. It will be my wife's car. She always loved the ea81 and 82 wagons we have owned and is sick of her Merced%&$$$s.

I appreciated the quick response to this question by the West Coast Stompers guy - I went to their site and other links, and wow.

I think a combination of pointers and "use search engine" helped me, a new user.

While an FAQ would be nice - and I've trolled the Manuals, Brochures, and pictures sections - I know from direct experience how hard it is to run a website of this magnitude, with all the attendant inputs, considerations, et al ( was webmaster for http://www.safetyed.org ).

So thank you, Charter Members, for patiently nudging us into the right directions, yet again I know.

All this knowledge oozing from all these tomes of posts is a bit intimidating.

Reminds me of I don't-know-how-many-times I've taught the same thing over the past 30 years - I still keep learning from my students.

Thanks for a great place!