Ultimate Subaru Message Board

For the first time fixing my brat by myself

Well...my Brat's cigarrete light socket stopped working. So I purchased an aftermarket socket from Shucks for $10.00(things are soo expensive these days)

Decided to fix it by myself, since my friend(carfreak85) is on vacation. Took some time looking through wiring diagram in the SM, I started taking parts out. When everything was put together again, I found out the socket wasn't working again. Took everything out and slowly put everything back together....Yay it works...but there were two small black spare screws left...Can't figure out where it came from..sigh...hopefully nothing too important...decided to go test drive around the neighbor but I found out that my dash light wont come on....Since it was late at night and I was exhuasted from a Brat project by myself, I'm going to take everything out again and put together even slower than last time tomorrow morning and hopefully I will encounter spots for those black small screws.

Thanks

Dan

Dan, you are manic! Its just a cigarette lighter, your car is not fast enough to need a radar detector, plus, if you keep your eyes open and look for cops, you have a 0% chance of getting a false reading like that silly POS radar detector you are using does! You are sooooo LAZY!!:lol: