Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

RockAuto Now Offers JTE Replacement Wheels!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RockAuto

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Madison

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

RockAuto now offers JTE replacement wheels for many cars and trucks, everything from a 1989 Pontiac Grand AM to a 2017 Toyota Tundra! JTE's new aluminum alloy and steel wheels are guaranteed to match their OE (original equipment) counterparts in safety, fit, finish and durability.

For some vehicles, RockAuto also has JTE OE Take Off wheels (OE wheels removed at a dealership from the original vehicle to be replaced by a different style) for a much lower price than buying a new replacement wheel directly from a dealership!

Catalog selection showing availability of OE Take Off wheels

Whether you want to upgrade your wheels to make your vehicle stand out, need to replace a damaged wheel or want a matching wheel for a full-size spare tire, RockAutohas what you need at the reliably low prices you expect. Find JTE wheels and center caps for your specific car or truck in the 'Wheel' category of the RockAuto catalog.

#2 carfreak85

Temple of Fuji

• Members
  • 5,275 posts
  • Cascadia

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

Think they come in 4x140mm? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#3 Subasaurus

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • San Antonio, Texas

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:24 PM

yes im interested in 15" 4x140mm for all my Subaru's, oh wait not available, okay :(

#4 sparkyboy

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • boulder Colorado

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:59 PM

yes im interested in 15" 4x140mm for all my Subaru's, oh wait not available, okay :(

Get the six hole chevy wheels and drill them to fit 4 x 140.

Attached File  chevy-drilled.jpg   9.69K   3 downloads

Edited by sparkyboy, 20 February 2018 - 08:01 PM.

#5 sparkyboy

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • boulder Colorado

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

Think they come in 4x140mm? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This post fooled me, I got so exited by the title that I didn't look at the avatar, or really read it.

Has anyone had a good experience with drilling the 4x140 on a blank wheel?

Those primitive 14s are beautiful and would look great on my xt, $600 is a bit pricey

I need to measure the center bore, if the factory hubcaps can fit on these I am definitely going to buy them

Attached File  bratbrumbygl-wheels.jpg   23.93K   8 downloads

I'm glad that someone is making nice 4x140 wheels, the ssr formula mesh are rather nice too, they really set this xt off.

Attached File  old_timer_odaiba_16_dino_dalle_carbonare_43-1200x800.jpg   132.27K   9 downloads

Attached File  old_timer_odaiba_16_dino_dalle_carbonare_42-1200x800.jpg   135.99K   4 downloads

I think the wheel I would like most would be like the oem 8 spoke, but 14 or 15 inches

If I had the resources to make such a wheel I would do it and make them for anyone who wanted to buy them, the sube spoke wheels are among the best looking 13s imho.

Edited by sparkyboy, 21 February 2018 - 02:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users