Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RockAuto Now Offers JTE Replacement Wheels!

RockAuto

RockAuto now offers JTE replacement wheels for many cars and trucks, everything from a 1989 Pontiac Grand AM to a 2017 Toyota Tundra! JTE's new aluminum alloy and steel wheels are guaranteed to match their OE (original equipment) counterparts in safety, fit, finish and durability.

For some vehicles, RockAuto also has JTE OE Take Off wheels (OE wheels removed at a dealership from the original vehicle to be replaced by a different style) for a much lower price than buying a new replacement wheel directly from a dealership!

2-15-18JTE_dropdown.png
Catalog selection showing availability of OE Take Off wheels

Whether you want to upgrade your wheels to make your vehicle stand out, need to replace a damaged wheel or want a matching wheel for a full-size spare tire, RockAutohas what you need at the reliably low prices you expect. Find JTE wheels and center caps for your specific car or truck in the 'Wheel' category of the RockAuto catalog.

2-15-18JTE_640.jpg    

• Like 1

Think they come in 4x140mm? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This post fooled me, I got so exited by the title that I didn't look at the avatar, or really read it.

Has anyone had a good experience with drilling the 4x140 on a blank wheel?

Those primitive 14s are beautiful and would look great on my xt, $600 is a bit pricey

I need to measure the center bore, if the factory hubcaps can fit on these I am definitely going to buy them

post-61859-0-46755100-1519237585_thumb.jpg

I'm glad that someone is making nice 4x140 wheels, the ssr formula mesh are rather nice too, they really set this xt off.

post-61859-0-78090600-1519237909_thumb.jpg

post-61859-0-08860400-1519237861_thumb.jpg

I think the wheel I would like most would be like the oem 8 spoke, but 14 or 15 inches

If I had the resources to make such a wheel I would do it and make them for anyone who wanted to buy them, the sube spoke wheels are among the best looking 13s imho.

Edited by sparkyboy