Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello from Sweden

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thamaz

Thamaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ronneby, Sweden

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:25 PM

Hi Guys!

Bought a Forester 2.0X 2006 almost a year ago. I´m working as entrepreneur and is hauling a boogie horse trailer stuffed with heavy equipment.

My Passat TDI 2003 (stick shift) really didn´t like the load, aspecially when starting uphill, it even began smellinclutch and hot oil and actually consuming oil.

So I looked around and found this lady with 4 speed automatic. I was advised from various hot shots not to get an automatic trannie for this job, but the gal perform superb.

I got military training even with terrain vehicles and I assure U I´ve gone places I never even considered before AND GOT OUT of them :)

I Love this little ol´ lady.

However right now she´s on vacation resting on the lift as there is long service overdue. My old Tiger Tank Volvo 850 has to stand in for the period.

#2 Olnick

Olnick

Ol' Subaru Guy

• 3,058 posts
  • Honolulu HI

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:10 PM

Welcome to the USMB.  Yup, hard to beat a Subie!

#3 moosens

moosens

Vintage Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,963 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:21 PM

Possibly the oldest Subaru in Sweden is sitting in a dealership , a 1976 metal flake brown 2 door sedan. That was mine. Sent to Sweden with only 36,000 miles on it. I think the family name is Phillips. Two of the three sons involved were rally racers in the European series.

Just a little story for you. Enjoy !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users