Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You need to see this if you know me or not

Newer folks - welcome !

Springtime is here and I’ll be continuing my clearance at storage and selling off lots of parts old and NEW from the 1970’s

For those unaware there are at least two or three face book groups for older Subarus. You want to check those - especially the Classic Subaru Group 4x140 , that’s where I’m listing the majority of my parts for sale.

Please don’t start asking about parts you are looking for. Please do check in and see what I’ve dragged out and listed.

If you don’t get a reply from me when inquiring it means I feel you didn’t read and comprehend.

It’s just too much to dig items out. You nice folks can be patient and see what the river flows your way and select as presented.

Thanks for your understanding.

And NO , I and NOT bringing items to WCSS. Just me. I’m the ITEM. Lol and not for sale. Cheers!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hi Paul, I'm back on USMB so I can track your stuff as you pick through your stash.  Thanks for the tip on how to get back on the site.  I'm sure we'll talk at some point but I'll let you have some peace for the time being.  But I'm eagerly anticipating your bits - Many thanks!  Van Baehr

thats worth just putting up on a display shelf and never using,

plus im not sure if i would ever use a 40 year old filter, not sure on that one, don't really come across 40 year old filters on a daily basis...

that's really cool though! thanks for posting it up! would love to see other relic's of the 70's whenever you get a chance!