Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Next RallyCross on July 18th, Kent, WA

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:25 PM

Next event is by NWR SCCA and closer to us Seattle types.
Lower entry fee also; even less if you pre-register.

http://www.nwr-scca....uly_18_2004.htm

#2 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:37 PM

With a little luck I'll have my WRX licensed by then, but I'm not going to rally it. I'll just show up with lots of towels to wipe up the drool. :lol:

#3 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,094 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:38 PM

I'm scared to come up... I always break something... dunno if I would feel safe being that far from home...

I guess if someone in the area had a trailer though... we could take it back and fix it should something happen.

Still thinking about it...

#4 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 29 June 2004 - 07:02 AM

I'm not going to volunteer him, but Ken does have a trailer.

#5 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 29 June 2004 - 10:14 AM

I'm not going to volunteer him, but Ken does have a trailer.

...and my Brat will be on it. Chances are anything you break can be fixed there anyway.

#6 All_talk

All_talk

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • Thorp (Ellensburg)

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:54 PM

I was planning to go to this one, but its looking like if I do it may be just to watch and meet a few of you guys. My RX has a busted windshield and I wont have the cash to fix it before the 18th, Its pretty bad, do you think the safety steward will let me run? (see pic).

And I still don’t have helmets, the ones I have are all to old to meet spec, I know I could borrow one for me, but my 13 year old daughter has her heart set on riding with me and I’d feel horrible if I ran without her, anybody have a kid size helmet I could borrow or buy if its cheap enough?

Gary

Attached Files

#7 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,094 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 29 June 2004 - 03:19 PM

The window I would say is kinda a grey area, I was allowed to run with a shattered area the size of a golf ball with cracks spreading out from it. It was located below the drivers side wiper... not sure if they would or would not let you run how yours is.

They probably would though as long as the window isnt ready to fall out.

#8 All_talk

All_talk

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • Thorp (Ellensburg)

Posted 29 June 2004 - 03:24 PM

well its been running like it is for thousands of miles, it that counts for anything.:-\ I wonder if I could email the safety guy or just show up and see if I can get by?

Gary

#9 84Scoobaroo

84Scoobaroo

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:03 PM

I think its time my XT got its feet wet (or dirty). What class would a 86 Turbo XT 2wd, with an N/A engine, no muffler and a cone air filter run? Production?

Im definately going to be there...

#10 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,106 posts
  • WA

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:44 AM

If I dont have the RX running by then, I might just get tabs for the Turbo Coupe. And scare the heck out of all of ya :D
Only a few remember my run at WCSS3 at Thurston ORV park. Unfortunatly I was only able to make a fun run on Sunday, but it beat alot of times for the weekend. Not the same car, but the same model. I'm really jonesing for a run.
Dont worry Meat Wagon, I'll treat it nice :brow: Besides, I want to see if I can beat that Justy.

#11 TheMeatWagon

TheMeatWagon

Subaru Wannabe

• Members
  • 394 posts
  • Whidbey Island

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:49 AM

Hah no worries... if you can try to get some pics of it in action :brow:. Try not to break to much though. lol

cheers:drunk:

#12 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 04 July 2004 - 02:23 AM

See if u can beat the ol' Unturbo turbo wagon? in a turbo coupe? lol. It will be fun to race without worrying about points. focus on getting really muddy killing the cones or something ha.

#13 84Scoobaroo

84Scoobaroo

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 05 July 2004 - 03:16 AM

Id like to reaffirm the fact that Rob should attend with the T-Coupe (provided he goes easy on it ;) ). It will be fun to meet all the USMB'ers attending.

Any G2 competition for me :grin:, this is my first event and I cant wait. Gonna' break (hopefully not) my new halfshafts and brakes in right.

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users