Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Inland Empire Tour (Tour Rescheduled)

This Friday I'm going to be taking my 96 WRX STi Type R replica over to the Washington State Vehicle Inspection station in Union Gap, I have a 12:20 PM appointment. Hopefully by then I will have passed emissions (over here on this side) and will be able to get my license for the car either there in Union Gap, or over here in somewhere Friday afternoon.

The tour has been canceled. One of the fans has stopped working and the engine is running hot, so until a replacement gets here from Arizona, the car isn't going anywhere, except I might try to get it to emissions tomorrow afternoon. The A/C is fixed, but because of the engine heating problem, I'm not running it.

Well, I got the engine heating problem fixed, called up the inspection place in Union Gap and got another appointment for the 16th at 1:00 PM. Since I have the emissions test passed, I'll probably get the license plates over there so it with be legal driving home.