Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'll be travelling from IA to FL and back in July (home now...)

plan to be on the road to Jacksonville FL the 17-18, then back to Iowa the 23-25.

no idea what route we are taking. won't be driving a soob either....

let me know who's along the general way there, and I'll see if I can meet up with some of the SE folks...

• 2 weeks later...

made it to Jacksonville fine. almost had a highway incident when people in my southbound lanes slowed quickly to see a mess in the northbound lanes created from a watermelon truck losing half his load!!!! what a mess. I had to slam on the brakes, ABS kicked in, and I was able to swing into an opening beside be, and keep goign a ways, or I would have slammed right into the back of someone.... glad I had the ABS....

I think the trip back we are heading westand might hit some of the other southern states....

Hey, McBrat; I sort of bought another Camry Wagon in your town and will probably be in your neighborhood weekend after next. If we can get the thing running under its own power to drive home, we'll grab a tow dolly from uhaul and maybe bring one of those Subarus back with us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7910885777&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I know Camrys pretty good, but if it does something weird, might I be able to give you a call?

-Tim Hansen

(yes, Catch This Fox is coming along slowly but surely...)