Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got another Sube!

Well me and the wife left Rapid City at 2:30 AM on Saturday to go to Sioux Falls to see Chef Tim and Vickaroo and also to get me a new Sube.

My wife got off of work at 1:15 AM and came home and woke me up to get ready to leave.She slept till we hit Chaimberlen which is about 200 miles from home.Everything was pretty clear after Chaimberlen but about 75 miles outside of Soiux Falls we hit some pretty heavy fog which reduced our speed to about 50 MPH.We got to Tim and Vickys and I got see my new to me Sube.It is an 88 GL Wagon 2wd.It has the typical rust for this part of the country but the interior is pretty darn nice.It is a 5 speed with pw,pl,pm,and incredibly cold ac.

Tim and Vicky took us all around town that day.We saw the falls and drove through the historic district and we went to a mall for the ladys.My wife(Vicky) was the only one of the bunch not wearing a USMB shirt but she really didn't seem to mind to much.After the mall we went back to Tim and Vickys house where they BBQed some chicken and we had lunch and left for home.I got 30 mpg doing 75mph the whole way home.It was a real win win situation,I got another Sube and Tim and Vicky (especially Vicky) got another car out of there driveway.We had a really great time thank you Tim and Vicky and I really like my new Sube.If only SD wasn't so incredibly boring to drive across,oh well.Dave

Guest Vickaroo
:D Hey Dave & Vicky..... Glad you two like the subbie... Im just sooooooooo Happy to get one out of the driveway....:banana: (one down, and four to go!!!!) I cant speak for Tim (wont even try) but I for one had a GREAT time.... And Vicky is the sweetest person... (And yes she is VERY PRETTY TOO!!!!) Im glad I got to meet her..... Just next time yall have to bring Abby.... Tim dosnt need the choc. milk I got for the baby....LOL But we gave the hot dogs to the girls they did dig those.... You two are welcome here anytime.... Oh Vicky I do hope you will post over at the other side of the subbie world we talk about other stuff besides subbies.... And the girls there are the BEST!!!!!! Im soooooooooo glad you guys made it home safe.... Just after you left about an hour I think it started to storm here, and the hail came down hard and fast.... I just started yelling MY NEW CAR, MY NEW CAR!!!!!!Tim ran out getting soaked to the bone, and hit with stinging hail and moved my new baby under a tree.... Any one want to buy a Gallxie??? CHEAP!!!!! I need the garage for the New baby... LOL Any ways Dave glad to have you and Vicky anytime... Enjoy your new subbie... Vicky

Whats up with the Galaxie Vicky, Year, Style, Motor? I'm a S.F. native by the way too. Hey Dave I'm down south about 4-5 hrs in Laramie Wy. You should or We should try and hook up some time. Any ways I just thought I'd stick my nose in and say HI! :)