Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Found 87 Carbed , dual range 4wd wagon might part out.

Just bought a 1987 GL Wagon with a 5 speed dual range tranny, the motor is carbed, and it does run and drive , but the motor has a blown head gasket. not much water getting into the oil, but am contiplating on parting out the vehichle or fixing it and putting it on the road again, it is a light blue in color, and light blue interior. If anyone is interested in the whole thing let me know. Would rather get rid of the car as a whole then to part it out. but i will part it out if the demand is high enough.

Funny, i just left Tampa florida, oh well, overall condition is pretty good. send me your email and i will send you some pictures. of it. like i say it does run and drive, but it misses and is beleived to have a blown head gasket. or you can call me at 214-763-7753. no ac came with the car. but it does have heat. it has no title, but i can get one if the person wanted one would have to do a mechanics lein on the car in order to get one. no real rust that i can see, but a few small dents. nothign major.

So i take it no one wants any parts off the car, i will take 500 for the whole car if i cant snag a buyer this way. i will just put the tranny to the side until i find another brat to do a nice swap with. may have found two in longveiw. but need to get ahold of owner first. I hate to have to crush a lot of good parts. email me for pictures of the car.

• 2 months later...