Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: All Californian's planning on driving to the WCSS

We've got a thread in the meet & Greet forum discussing the caravan that will be leaving california and heading to Hood River for the West Coast Subaru Show.

I know there are more than 2 californian's going. It'd be nice to have a list of people who plan on driving up, and some more input on the plans we have so far.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18351

Thats what we have so far, who else is going?

-Brian

mabey we(I) can use this as a cheap shiping oportunity?:brow:

I have some stuff I would like to get rid of but will not be able to attend the event. If I find buyers for stuff can I get some one to deliver?

thinking of things like a 2.5 no cat exhaust system for EA82T

a spare bumper and other assorted leftovers.

If any one needs anything on the way by San Jose let me know I would be more than willing to help.

Maybe Russ.. but lets try to keep this on topic. Ken, the LC.o board has been down for a week or so. Plus, doesnt seem like they're too interested. As soon as its back up i'll be sure to solicit there for interested parties. I just wanna get all the ducks lined up in a row. Im thinking of leaving Sacramento Thursday night and driving to Klammath Falls, staying there for the night and meeting the NV Crew in Klammath falls and then heading north to Bend, then to Hood River. If that is the case, I'd need to know who's interested in joining us. From Redding, Weed, Sacramento, San Fran, San Jose etc... etc... etc...

-Brian