Ultimate Subaru Message Board

found a shed full of subaru wheels. want any? ***UPDATE

i might be needing one of the standard, crap 13 inchers for my 92 loyale (the kind that take the plastic hubcaps and 4 lugs). let me know if you still have any

I have a pile of 4 in my garage with tires on them. Extra crapped out style but I do have the hub caps also. PM me if you want them.

• 2 weeks later...

i figure i should give y'all an update. i have not yet returned to the shed. all i can say is i will go there probobly sometime before the end of the month. since i will be fronting the dough, please retract any requests that you aren't going to be ready to pay for in a reasonable time frame.

i will let you know when i go on my shopping spree.

I own the SMSG wheels that are featured on that page, as you see 1 set has found a home on my car, the other set (5) are collecting dust in my garage as with a set of 14" 'Premier spec' alloys (4) .....HOWEVER! they are in the UK! If anyone is interested drop me a line! Note that the SMSG's are magnesium and only weigh about 6kg each!

TTFN

Michael

need center caps for 13" wagon wheels

Do you have 14" Poghuia wheels in the mix?

Are there ANY more 14" rims? PLEASE look close!

If you find any let this be my bid on first dibs :)

I would take a set atleast; if not 5. I'll take that one you found if thats the only one also.

Suposidly it was an optional upgrade. I have no idea what they would look like or if they are steel/aluminum. Being that they are only .5 inches taller on both ends of the diameter it wont look much bigger at all. Use your spider senses :drunk:

• 2 months later...