Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stolen Subaru in Seattle

Okay, I posted this in O/T too, but O/T is taking too damn long.

Be on the look out for my Subaru. It was stolen out of my garage in Northgate last night between 6:30 PM and 7:30 AM.

It's a red 1992 Loyale wagon with 14" alloys, rally tires, a tire on the roof, lots of stickers, and lots of mud. Oregon plates ZLA 728, VIN JF2AN52B3ND406325

Here's what she looks like:

356878_151_full.jpg

356878_154_full.jpg

If you spot it, please call 911. The case number is 04-303502.

Was it an auto? If it is...I wonder if it would have gotten stolen if it was a stick.

And do you own a gun? You should. :brow:

It was a 5-speed. And having a gun wouldn't have helped much. I live on the third floor on the opposite side of the building from the garage.

I'm pretty sure I'll get her back... just the question is, in how bad of shape? I know my tools and stereo are gone for sure.

We'll keep an eye out over here as well... that thing looks pretty easy to spot. I had my old RX7 stolen from home depot down by the sodo center. it was gone for 4 months, then I got a call from an appartment said they saw this car with its window down and the security guard there saw the wires dangling from the dash. I just came down, hotwired it myself and drove it home. Turns out the guys that stole it had a radiator hose blow out cuz there was a brand new one on there when I got it back. aside from a dent in the door, pretty good one, it came back in decent shape. Got my fingers crossed for ya man

Thanks for the sympathy guys. I really appreciate it. Luckily, my dad was kind enough to come all the way up from Portland to give me his Jetta, so I'll be rolling euro-style until I get my Soobie back or get a replacement.

I live in Northgate, by the way. 125th and Roosevelt, right south of the golf course.

Dude, that sucks.. Who on earth would steal a SUBARU, I mean come on, yeah WE love 'em but I can't imagine STEALING one lol, or even parts off one.. IT's distinctive enough it should get recovered, and should I see it I will hunt them down (Ain't gonna be out-running my Dodge!) and catch 'em and beat them senseless...

If you didn't already think of this.....you might want to go hit some trails that you know and look around a bit....most likely a bunch of punks who just wanted to go off road it and might have ditched it in the woods.

Good luck dude....I'd hurt them badly.....

Matt