Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Am I Crazy?

so it's 106* acording to our outdoor temperature thing, and i'm out in the sun sanding my roof! i'm attempting to get the '75 painted or at least primered, and get disc brakes on the front by WCSS6. hopefully i can get something acomplished before i go to reno for hot august nights. but with the recent shattered elbow and only working on it 1 maybe 2 days a week, we'll see where i get.

-mike

I was sanding my wagon in that summer heat a few years back. Thankfully i was wet sanding with a hose running constantly so that helped keep me cool!

Drink plenty of water :) Dont wanna be pushing kidney stones out at WCSS6!

hopefully i can get something acomplished before i go to reno for hot august nights

Your going to Hot August Nights huh? Can I ask why? I try to leave town when thats going on. I can't stand it!!! ahhhh It's been in the upper 90's in Reno with a nice 10% humidity. Hehe

looks like you have the same problems with the dash as I do lot's and lot's of cracks in the plastic
yeah, i got all those devil cracks, but they come in handy from time to time(holding little screws while doing dash work)

some more pics of what i got done before 11:30(had to get something on to help prevent rusting while t-storm lookin sky was brewing overhead)

-mike

*pics of arm available upon request*

post-1855-136027594941_thumb.jpg

post-1855-136027594944_thumb.jpg

the electronic limiter is sat at 145 MPH so that's why I was wondering what would be the top speed of it without the limiter cause over here road and track had a competition for the top supercar and the STi beat out the Porshe GT3 byt a small margin but the #'s were almost the same for all tests and the margin was the price :grin: so that makes me think if there were just the minimum mods could it go over 200 on the bahn