Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No spark...bad coil??

I recently bought a accell super stock coil to put into my 92 loyale. I swaped everything out and put in the new coil and the car doesnt have any spark now. I figured it was doa so I threw my stock coil back in and it still wont start. I also have a spar coil from my xt and I tired that one also and it still wont turn over. Im thinking I have some wires not conected or something b/c I know the 2 stock coils were working not even 20 min b4 I switched them around. Any Ideas on whats going on?

And on my loyale there is a sensor on the coil mount. What is it? and what does it do? I dont have it on my xt. and was wondering if it was needed to start the car.

I got the car to start, I just tried to start the car and it did. I also find out that when you move the coil, I had it mounted by the top bolt only, it starts to stall to car. Why does it do this, does it have to do with the coil being grounded?