Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS6 headcount

How many people are coming to the show?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many people are coming to the show?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...There will be at least 5-6 of us cruising over together...We are all in Vancouver, Washington so it's a short drive for us.

I think the total count will be like 10-12 of us all going together....Making an 84 boosted wagon, an ej22 powered 93 impreza, a jdm ej20g powered 91 turbo legacy, a 90 legacy wagon, a 96 2.5 gt wagon, and a 02 2.5ts....I'm sure there will be more!

Later!

Daniel

I bought my plane ticket yesterday (got a great deal), and I'm getting a ride from PDX to Hood River with Andrew (Hondasucks). Alas, it just won't work out to drive down for this one, so I'll try to take a bunch of pics of my soobs and bring them with me.

Looks like it's going to be me and my copilot, and the wife and her copilot in her car, I dunno for sure how many of my rigs are going to be going up, but count on at least two but could be as many as 4.. .

The Rogue Roos convoy is going to add quite a bit to the "Bend or Bust" convoy, we're looking at, at least 10-15 rigs.

I KNOW I'm goin. making the arrangements with work.

might pick up a friend from sandy... maybe not.

If anybody sees a "mica ruby" '95 Legacy sedan with an impreza front bumper, a black 2.5RS low profile wing on it, and 6 spoke forester alloys, THAT'S ME!

I should be the only legacy with an impreza front bumper on it, AFAIK.

And if Caboobaroo doesn't get his brizat road worthy, then he's coming with me. no ifs, ands, or buts. I'll kidnap him if I have to. screw work, he's goin.

;)

I need a favor, a friend of mine wants to come but he has to work Saturday, so he won't make it there until that evening. He's asked me to claim a place to pitch his tent and park his RS next to where I set-up at. So could you guys give me some space. Oh his RS is the one in the upper left corner of this web site

http://members.dsl-only.net/~sawlid/wcss6/