Ultimate Subaru Message Board

seattle 2 Wcss6 caravan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead: just got home from 5 days at seaside ,oregon.....yesterday on my way to Tony's in medford,or i pulled over just north of eugene,or and ck'd the hornet .only to fined i blew out my drivers side axel.....grease all over hell...got to les schwab in eugene and they put a new one on...now the damn think is clunking on my left turns.......JC......$160 ...iam still planning on friday at noon i might have to pass the hat...ahhahah......sparkster:rolleyes:
Hey this is SuperRallyRoo on fabios computer... Maybe we can make a junkyard run to go get you an axle? Or you could just bring a spare they will click for a while before they actually snap.

Matt

Hey this is SuperRallyRoo on fabios computer... Maybe we can make a junkyard run to go get you an axle? Or you could just bring a spare they will click for a while before they actually snap.

Matt....i'll just drop the hornet off at les schwab on monday a.m. they have been good to me...(l1st ave store-burien)....it has the lifetime coverage....iam broke and hoping to get the bucks up for gas and overnight grub for next wk...i can't miss Hoodriver...spark...