Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

seattle 2 Wcss6 caravan

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,091 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 21 August 2004 - 05:31 PM

:banghead: i might have to pass the hat...ahhahah......sparkster:rolleyes:

It wouldn't be the first time we passed around a hat to help out a soobie person in need.

#52 Fabio

Fabio

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 21 August 2004 - 06:26 PM

:banghead: just got home from 5 days at seaside ,oregon.....yesterday on my way to Tony's in medford,or i pulled over just north of eugene,or and ck'd the hornet .only to fined i blew out my drivers side axel.....grease all over hell...got to les schwab in eugene and they put a new one on...now the damn think is clunking on my left turns.......JC......$160 ...iam still planning on friday at noon i might have to pass the hat...ahhahah......sparkster:rolleyes:

Hey this is SuperRallyRoo on fabios computer... Maybe we can make a junkyard run to go get you an axle? Or you could just bring a spare they will click for a while before they actually snap.
Matt

#53 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 21 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

[quote name='Fabio']Hey this is SuperRallyRoo on fabios computer... Maybe we can make a junkyard run to go get you an axle? Or you could just bring a spare they will click for a while before they actually snap.
Matt....i'll just drop the hornet off at les schwab on monday a.m. they have been good to me...(l1st ave store-burien)....it has the lifetime coverage....iam broke and hoping to get the bucks up for gas and overnight grub for next wk...i can't miss Hoodriver...spark...

#54 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 21 August 2004 - 08:43 PM

I'm suprised les shwab does axles... I used to work on the on 124th in aurora i think is the street we didn't touch axles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users