Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

14" pug alloys at lynwood PAP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:58 AM

Doesn't look like anyone knows about them Its on a black pug turbo. The tires look to be matching. Set of 4 as of 7/25/04 at about noonish. The car was in very nice shape too it was at the back line by the fence. I put 3 of the wheels in the trunk and 1 is still on the drivers side front. Too make it look like an incomplete set... So check the trunk!!!

#2 Vegablade

Vegablade

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Concrete WA

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:13 PM

Were at exactly. i live in concrete which is not to far away from lynwood.

#3 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:07 PM

Gee I had Tex check last Wednesday and I check again on Thursday, neither of us saw the wheels eventhough we know that the Peugeot was going into the yard. I guess it went in after we checked.

#4 freeldr

freeldr

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Kent,wa

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:31 PM

i was up ther yesterday about 1ish and saw nothing there and went to everett after that and found a disc setup and pulling it and running around the yard i thought i would go check the diff for lsd and after crawling under i realized i was a complete moron and pulled 2wd discs off and then threw tehm down next to a red ea82 in front, i also noticed at lynnwood pap there was a ea81 with a carter/weber on it but i left it....

#5 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,754 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:31 PM

Don't touch the carter/webers, they are the devil! If it was a weber though...

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 27 July 2004 - 01:25 AM

Don't touch the carter/webers, they are the devil! If it was a weber though...

Actually, they're not as evil as I've been lead to believe. My oldest son won Truck/SUV class last year with his '82 Brat. When I was running it with him on the first rallycross of this year, the idle was a bit low so I went to adjust the idle and found his car still had a carter/weber carb! He won that event in class too and was third overall for the day. Not too shabby for a single barrel carb!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users