Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

will 27x9.5x15 on unlifted BRAT?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 s'ko

s'ko

RIP

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

I am thinking of picking these wheels up for my Impreza. Just in case it doesn't fit, will they work with my BRAT unlifted?

http://www.4wheelpar...=Tires&man=INTE

I eventually will get a lift on them so it's not entirely a loss.

BW

#2 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:16 AM

you'll need to do some serious cutting/pounding to fit those on an unlifted Brat.....

#3 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:52 AM

you'll need to do some serious cutting/pounding to fit those on an unlifted Brat.....

Sounds like FUN TO ME! :D

#4 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,572 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

They'll fit, like mcbrat said it'll take some cuttting. I got 30x9.5x15 on mine, can't turn worth a poo poo though. My wheels are 15x10 and the tires really mesure out to be 31s. Just keep that in mine. drive straight and you'll be fine, that's what I do.:-\

Jeff

#5 84Scoobaroo

84Scoobaroo

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 28 July 2004 - 02:12 AM

They'll fit, like mcbrat said it'll take some cuttting. I got 30x9.5x15 on mine, can't turn worth a poo poo though. My wheels are 15x10 and the tires really mesure out to be 31s. Just keep that in mine. drive straight and you'll be fine, that's what I do.:-\

Jeff

Exactly the same with my wagon, they'll fit with some BFH and creative smashing, just dont expect to turn. I got a cheap ($50) set of Swampers on mine right now, so i dont care about them as much as I would some brand new Radial SSR's. Im going to say not to do it unless its lifted just for the sake of those new tires.

Driving straight isnt fun, the trail has to curve sometimes :(

#6 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,109 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:34 AM

When I see you locals at EC, I'll show you how to beat back the wheel wells to get better turning. My 27/9.50s don't rub at all, lock to lock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users