Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Models?

I was wondering if anybody has pictures of any of these because i dont know what half of these are. 360, DL, GL, Loyale, Brat, Justy, Xt, Xt6, STD, RX, RS, GLF, FE, GL-10, GL-5, GSR, DL-5, FF-1, and Rex.

Do a search on the net...shouldn't be to hard to find them all. Or even search eBay...most are on there. I can't think of any site that has a picture of them all.

I was wondering if anybody has pictures of any of these because i dont know what half of these are. 360, DL, GL, Loyale, Brat, Justy, Xt, Xt6, STD, RX, RS, GLF, FE, GL-10, GL-5, GSR, DL-5, FF-1, and Rex.

Go to the Ultimate Subaru Image Gallery (accessed from www.usmb.net - its on the far right) and then click on brochures, and scan to your little soobie-learnin hearts content...

- Erik - Tacoma, WA -

ok I just dug out my old FE coupe's pics so Mick if you are reading this here is those pics for ya and also I am going to throw in one that is not listed on your list and that's the 4WD and I am also putting my old loyale pics also

here is the URL to my photo gallery:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=249