Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada (Reno) meet

Ok, I think it's time again to meet up before WCSS. Anyone in Northern Nevada or California are welcome to come to Reno for some wheelin fun. I'm thinking either this Friday the 6th or next the 13th. I know that Jibs and a few non board members are in. Anyone else interested? Plan of action is still undecided, so vote now!

I would like to be as far away from hot august nights as possible. I see enough of them driving around town. That's the cool part is actually seeing them DRIVE. I know that some of them are way sweet, but come on! Anyway, I don't care where we go, lets just have some fun!

Yeah Hot August Nights drives me batty and don't get me started on street vibrations. haha But anyway there is still Doyale Grade we can wheel. But some stuff around Tahoe sounds nice, I just don't know where the trails are. Sorry you can't join us Dave.. there is always next time.

Doyale Grade area...

IMAG0027%20(Small).JPG

Yeah the trip was great. I did not get as many pics as I wanted, but I'll post them up in a few. Doyale Grade is quite a fun place. We only got lost a few hundred times.. hehe :banana: And only one break down when I forgot I was in 2wd. I started spinning and I shook a vacuum hose loose. But with some duct tape we were back on the road. :rolleyes: