Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sedans with rear seats that fold down?

Does anyone know of any years/models of Subaru sedans that have rear seats that fold down? The newer sedans all have arm rest "pass through" for skis, but the rear seats don't fold down completely.

I do nature video work and live in a city, so I'm looking for a car that is compact, has 4WD or AWD, and has a secure cargo area that will deter thieves a bit more than the pullover shade that comes with the Subaru hatchbacks and wagons. I know that other makes of cars have sedans with rear seats that fold down, making them almost hatchback-like.

Alternately, does anyone know of an option for putting a hard top over the cargo area of a hatchback or wagon, more like a VW Golf or Acura Integra has?

Thanks

if youre carrying stuff like skis, i'd recommend the wagon and black out the insides of the rear windows with either a 100% tint or cardboard or something of the sort. (cardboard's for cheap people like me who dont really care how nice it looks... "if it is ugly, spray paint or duct tape it" is my philosophy.) :burnout: