Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a '93 Legacy L wagon and am looking for a second set of rims. I like the alloys from the later model Legacy GT's but was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what wheels will fit, and from what year/model? Thanks

Any model and Year Legacy, Impreza, Forester, or Baja will fit. They all have the same lug pattern and offset. Lots of people put WRX rims on because they can be had cheap.

Keith

If you want some classy rare wheels, I have some early gold STi 16 inch wheels. I have 7 of them, I was going to use them on my Impreza but I upgraded the brakes and these wheel would not fit any more, but they will fit a stock Legacy. Here is the deal, you can pick out the best 4 at $100 each ($400 total) or take all 7 for $500.

I got a set off ebay for $340 SHIPPED!! only 5k miles on the tires, and balanced perfect even after shipping! they're the summer wheels though - once i get the Scorpion springs on, the OEMs with 27"+ tires will be going on for winter... hehehe....

smallwrxoutback.jpg

Thanks for all the responses, and to respond to those that have offered to sell me some wheels - I appreciate it, but I do not think gold rims would look very good with my light blue paint. However, thanks for the offers. Since I posted this thread I have been getting my imagination all worked up over getting my legacy all pimped out with wrx wheels, new springs, and looking into putting a wrx turbo or sti motor it it. Just to do it, realizing it is totally silly. I just like sleeper cars, give those honda dudes a run for their money in my station wagon.