Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT6 AWD 5 speed 4 sale

Hello

I have a 1991 subaru XT6 AWD with 100,868 miles. It runs great and has a strong engine. The 5 speed tranny goes thru the gears nicely. The car has NO RUST underneath and only two little spots on the doors. Its Gray/gray interior. The radio was removed at one point. Its there but the wiring was modified for some type of aftermarket system that is gone. The steering's electric pumpcuts in and out but I have a spare unit with it. The car does need a little TLC but would fix up easily and be very nice or would make a great winter driver. The rear bumper does have some nics in it from a parking lot incident (gentleman before me ) but the car is straight. The brakes are a little rusty from sitting but will make you kiss the windshield. A little driving wouldn't hurt them. I bought this car with good intentions but have no time and its been parked here to long when someone could have a great time with it. I need the garage space....... I will send pics as requested and entertain all decent offers. I have $1500.00 in this unit but I know I am not going to get that.(my loss your gain ) The car is very driveable but I have not taken it on any road trips. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana and might be able to deliver it to surrounding states for a small fee if needed. Email with any ???'s and pics if you are interested. Thanx Bill

I have a need for a small to midsize station wagon and or a mini van. I would be very interested to make a trade either up or down on such a vehicle. Make and model is not to important. ( stick or auto acceptable too )

bdohn@ameritech.net