Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Someone Design And Sell This!!!

Hey all,

Anyone artistic enough to design a front license plate with the Subaru rally team logo on it? I'm thinking the plate would be Rally Blue with the yellow logo.

I WILL BUY ONE!!!! Although I should get it free for the idea! Any other takers?

Sorry, but I think there are legal issues such as copyright. If you made one for yourself I'm sure no one would care, but selling it makes it a problem.

If you want one yourself, just cut a piece of sheetmetal to size and paint it blue. Then find an image somewhere of what you want and take it to a local graphics shop. They should be able to make you a sticker any size based on that image that you can then apply to your painted metal plate. Simple, isnt it. ;)

Keith

How about a car seat material that's more resistant to the chocolate coating that falls off the protein bar that you eat on the way home from the health food store? Could be part of an optional "active lifestyle" package or something. :clap::banghead:

How about a car seat material that's more resistant to the chocolate coating that falls off the protein bar that you eat on the way home from the health food store? Could be part of an optional "active lifestyle" package or something. :clap::banghead:

I would love that too!!! :D

Or seats that can withstand muddy bottoms after a few hours in the saddle of a mountain bike without smelling like wet dogs for a few days after.