Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I know that the 1991-1994 Legacy's with the 2.2 are supposed to be very durable, but what about the models right after?

In case the 1994 I'm having checked today falls through, there's a 1995 LS AWD wagon with 2.2, 102,000 miles, and automatic for sale, asking $4100.

Thanks.

Geoffrey

I know that the 1991-1994 Legacy's with the 2.2 are supposed to be very durable, but what about the models right after?

In case the 1994 I'm having checked today falls through, there's a 1995 LS AWD wagon with 2.2, 102,000 miles, and automatic for sale, asking $4100.

Thanks.

Geoffrey

The 2.2 in any legacy is a great motor. The only one better is the 2.2 turbo :slobber:

The LS will have way more optioins, ie sunroof, cruise, better stereo, etc.

I am also a big fan of AWD, getting a fwd subaru is like getting a 2wd suv in my book.

I've got a 95 and a 96 2.2l. The 95 has been in the family since new...and has 215,000 miles on it. Aside from some oil leaks, it is wonderful.

I have had my 96 OBW since April 2003 and have put 10,000 miles on it. It is just was flawless. The 2.2l motor is a very good engine. Keep oil in it, don't beat it to bad...and it'll treat you right ;)

Thanks.

Geoffrey

i've got a 96 Legacy LS 2.2......why do i feel like i say that in every thread.....

my problems are as follow:

camshaft sensor replaced

chirp when AC is on

front axles replaced (due to torn boots)

climate control lights burned out

and now it has a misfire that won't kick the CEL on.

but all in all, i love my LS.