Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This Event Has The Tommy Lee Seal Of Approval: 2nd Annual Subaru Shootout!

Annual Subaru Shootout in Beaver Springs Pennsylvania September 18th 2004. You can drag your Subaru, chat w/ aftermarket venders, hang w/ fellow Subaru Freaks, your admission automatically enters you in price giveaway's (aftermarket performance parts - decals - tshirts ect...). The event is organized by a local dealership W&L Subaru. Last year was a total wash....it was fun to watch WRX's drag on the wet track...when all wheels spin the engine cuts out, it gave the old Subaru's a "very" slight advantage. Should be interesting this year with the new Turbo Subaru's, hopefully we'll see some tbaja's - tforesters - toutback's - back by popular demand "the tlegacy". Us central Pennsylvanians have very tired Subaru's not worthy of draging a toutback, so maybe some of you USMB members can bring some hopped-up ea82t, xt6, svx, ej22t .....whatever....everyone is welcome!

Beaver Springs is about 25 miles NW of Harrisburg, cmon down...er over! Be prepared for some mountainous terrain. I drove through Ohio to go to my sons Ft. Knox military graduation...Cincinnatti to Akron was completely flat...my 1st visit to Ohio.http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=&city=beaver+springs&state=pa&zipcode=&search=++Search++

• 2 weeks later...