Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Chef Tim and Vickaroo

Hey guys are you going to be around over the labor day weekend? Me and my clan are plannin on head that way again. I was in S.F. last weekend to pick my kids back up from a mini vaction but it was a in and out run 1500 miles in two days! Anyways were plannin on going to the lifelight festival at the fair grounds. My wife will probably want to spend all the time there but we have family there also, so I'm sure we'll be doin some visiting too. But I was wantin to meet up some time with you guys. I've showed Katherine your guys rides in an attempt to show that women can get into subes as well, by the way I also plugged her in to your home page, thats where we're at in life too. Thats why the lifelight festival. Another reason too, my oldest is planning to jump out of the nest now that she has graduated, she originally went back to S.F a couple of weeks back to move, and when I came I actually had all her stuff packed in the van with me but upon arrival she wanted to come back for a couple weeks becaused she missed us. Well she had a job at Wendy's already, hopefully she can get it back. But to get to the point of all of this She has a sube! She bought it with grad money and a little coersion from Dad of course, 84 turbo coupe, and I thought after meeting you guys I could give her your # in case she had car issues. Figured you would know more about the car than any one in my family would. So what do you guys think? Are you up for it?

I think were leavin thurs mid morning be in town probably 10pm or so, then go straight to festival thurs night. Pillars playin and so are some other good ones. I'll try and send a note out wednesday night.If not I'll try and get on my mom's computor and contact you.

Yea Tim I got your note Thanks, were still shootin for leave at or about 11:00-12:00 am its a good 10 hr run usually. so it'll be late thurs nite when we get in, probably try and catch ya on fri or sat. We've got a few other things goin on but definately want to meet up. Were gonna hit the festival alot I think, it goes til sun. How much of it are you guys gonna check out?

I don't know how much we are planning on catching. We thought maybe if you guys wanted to come to church with us on Sunday that would be cool. We'll probably be "deep" cleaning the house on Friday (I'm gonna take it off). So really any time is good for us. Just give a shout!!!

Hey Mick, weekends do work best, just remember I have guards on some of them. Heck what are you doing this weekend????:) Later, Tim

I talked to the wife and she said she already told her sister that would go with them, unless its the same church :rolleyes: I think you guys go to Assembly of God right? Thats a nice church, our daughters went to CCE when we lived in S.F. The church my sis in law goes to is Churh of the Harvest on Bahnson just off of east 10th street. Anyways.. Maybe we could BBQ on sat or something?

Hey Tim and Vicky, just wanted to let you know that we made it home about 2:30am sun night. I'm so glad I had a chance to meet another USMB member finally. Lookin at the hatch, i've already done a vacumectomy to the brat!! and have been thinkin finishing my lift! I ( me and Katherine ) want to thank you for your hospitality, the food was great, the company and friendship is something We hope to continue for a long time. We'll be sure to look you up everytime were in town. :) God Bless

Bill and Katherine Mikkelson

Guest Vickaroo

Bill and Katherine.....

I had a great time with yall when you came to town... I really like Katherine!!! She and I got along as if we where long lost friends getting back in touch after a long time.... :) Hope you two stay in touch, and your little ones are just cute as a bugs ear... Your little girl will be a heart breaker (dont let her meet any of the guys from the board!!!! ) LOL just joking.... It is really cool to meet others from here (USMB) Hope to see you guys soon... Oh yeah be sure to send Katherine to the Widows board and have to post a hi and Ill interduce her to everyone... Vicky