Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Official WCSS6 Picture thread!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

Quite Rusty, but working.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 01 September 2004 - 12:52 AM

Ohkay, I finally got off my butt and here is a link to my gallery for those that don't want to actually look for it.

http://www.ultimates...ery.php?cat=579

There are a few pictures in there, to the tune of a hundred and sumpin. I wasn't in control of my camera's for about 98% of the time, as I was either muddin, showin my rig, or talking with people about theirs, so the little brother and wife did the pic thing for me. Wish I had more though, I got to the show with 10 disks, and left with only 5 full, so I'm a little bummed... oh well, next year, I'll actually go out there and take pics.

#27 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:26 AM

okay I finally got my photos up. Sorry that they are small but I'm fighting the limited amount of space that's avliable. Also I'm sorry about some of the late evening pictures being blury. Action shots don't come out well when you have to leave the shutter open for a while. If anyone wants a high rez copy just drop me a PM

http://www.ultimates...nd.com=

#28 dustyrider

dustyrider

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Palisade

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:38 AM

Here's mine, though Brian put them all up on usmb after I uploaded them. well, all except one.

http://69.73.145.197...gust, 04/WCSS6/

hey i think this picture is just so cool

:cool:

thanks laurel!Posted Image

#29 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,130 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:42 AM

I sure would like to show you guys an awesome photo of my hatch in the mud, but the stinkin photo gallery seems to be a little retarded and won't take my photos. . . :( So I guess you'll all just have to wait until your copy of Noah's cd arrives in the mail.

#30 syphon

syphon

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Kirkland

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:46 AM

Noah's CD is excellent. Makes me ashamed of the crappy pics I took, and it also makes me want to go drop a couple grand on a really nice camera :)

#31 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:45 PM

:slobber:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users