Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Whos up for a Labor day 4x4 sesh

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:08 PM

Whos up for a 4x4 sesh on labor day. hey eric do u think we could set something up maybe with the hp or just get a bunch of people to go.Hey tex and brain i would like u too come. tell me if ya wanna go.. i dont know where tho maybe evens or reiter..?

#2 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:25 PM

Whos up for a 4x4 sesh on memorial day. hey eric do u think we could set something up maybe with the hp or just get a bunch of people to go.Hey tex and brain i would like u too come. tell me if ya wanna go.. i dont know where tho maybe evens or reiter..?

Talk about planning ahead. I don't know about memorial day, but labor day weekend might work!:lol:

#3 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

Hey the Hornet is not up for 4x4' yet but i'd like to possibly tag along...sometime soon....i need to start meeting you guys....ive only met eric,austin and sean.....

sparkster

#4 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:31 PM

ya thats what i meant lol i dont know why i said memorial day....:rolleyes: so u up for labor day. I need to snag a axle from my buddy then id be all set. :) im hopin that the hp would go since i missed last one :(

#5 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:51 PM

Sounds like fun but I must opt out. Just closed on my house and have a ton of work to do.

#6 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,753 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:02 PM

Well, I'm going to the Dave Matthews concert at the Gorge, and I'll be staying over night Sunday, so that rules me out! Dang, and I need to get some 4x4 time in with other ru's after I get my hatch out of the mud!

#7 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:50 PM

ah it looks as if every ones busy..:-\ if ur not tho tell me i wanna go ..bad its about time ive gone out wheelin my hatch is callin for it

#8 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 01 September 2004 - 12:00 AM

u have seen my wagon

so i currently can't offroad
but there is a good chance i can sneak away :)

#9 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 01 September 2004 - 12:29 AM

ah urs can go off road..:rolleyes: just not very far im really hopin i can get enough people to go

#10 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 01 September 2004 - 12:37 AM

same problem i had at rallyx .. currently can't afford to break my daily driver that gets me to and from work to make teh money to work on her

#11 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:27 AM

if its sunday monday, i have those off!! and then the following tues and wed!!!! :-D i could possibly play for a bit :-D

we will see when the day approaches...

#12 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,088 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:05 AM

I'm gonna go have some relaxation time at my Father's cabin this weekend. Stress free, leadership free, no organization, no question answering to do. Just beer to drink and a fire to tend. No being responsible for others except my wife. :)

Have a good time.

#13 spanky_pete

spanky_pete

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Lewis County, WA

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:07 PM

Having missed attending the show, I really want to meet up with some of you guys and hit the trails, but there's no way my new Hatch will be ready in time for Labor day. :(

#14 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:11 PM

Having missed attending the show, I really want to meet up with some of you guys and hit the trails, but there's no way my new Hatch will be ready in time for Labor day. :(

DITTO on that.....sparkster

#15 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:21 PM

ah that sucks.... well oddcomp i know how u feel on the whole daily driver thing cuz well my hatch is my daily driver..but i still go wheeling :headbang: i usualy get it fixed before next day for work

#16 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:23 PM

right now its a issue of gas money to get up there.. i seem to be a tad broke ..wcss and all oops

#17 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:43 AM

thats why i didnt drive mine. mine gets crapy gas mileage and i would of had to spend a fortune to get up their.

#18 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 04 September 2004 - 02:13 AM

ok well due to some problems im thinking about going on monday instead of sunday so if any ones up to it tell me.
thnks

#19 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,106 posts
  • WA

Posted 04 September 2004 - 03:33 AM

Crappy mileage? That hatch was getting great mileage when I had it. 25mpg +. What happened?

#20 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 04 September 2004 - 05:56 PM

the carb is messed up and it needs to be tunned because during one of a off roading trip water got in their and then my friends cousin got under their and messed it up. and he forgot what screws he touched i was so mad. so now i have to get it tuned....unless u know how :brow: oh and it doesnt help that i miss calculated the gm srry im actually geting about 20-22 for city so its not that bad i guess but i still need to tune carb

#21 Dante

Dante

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 04 September 2004 - 07:24 PM

I think we've got plans tomorrow, but I might be able to do some four-wheelin Monday. Got no winch and minimal experience, though...

#22 Subafly

Subafly

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Cheney, WA

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:59 PM

Well I might be up for reiter, definatly not evan tho, too far away. My tires are so bald however, you saw them. Um monday is better than sunday cause Sundays tomorrow. I need some time. Give me a call if you wanna, 425-334-2207. Leave a message if no one picks up we will get it.

#23 DeathHatch

DeathHatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Puyallup

Posted 06 September 2004 - 06:40 PM

ah crap i just looked at this post and its well monday so i cant do it today. um sometime this week would be cool but i need a rear axle tho... um ill give ya a call when i get axle or something i dont know and u need to get new tires lol

#24 Dante

Dante

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:48 AM

The wife put me to work on Monday (I guess that's what "labor day" means) ;) I didn't even get a chance to check out the board yesterday...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users