Ultimate Subaru Message Board

One less Soob in the household. . .

The tan hatch left for Colorado this morning. I actually had that one for more than a year, a record for me. I'll change my avatar when I get back from the cabin.

You guys are really gonna love the new hatch. It already sits on a 4/3. Just waiting for me to lengthen the brake lines. It's short a block for the rear and a bolt, they're on the way.

Pics when it's done.

Always sad to see one go, but at least it's coming out here and you have a another one. Who bought it and are you bringing it to the Sept 18th meet?

that would be me. :)

i dont know if i can make the sept. meet. i want to do some work. aka driver side control arm. i also need rubber. refer to future post. and the new hatch is stellar wait till it makes its debut. :banana:dancing in the streets!!

There is a nice wagon thats coming around too alot of work to get that one going svengouli7!

by the way eric i drove off with your socket wrench. I need to know your address so i can send it back to you. I will overnight it so you dont have to buy a new one. just email me the address. relized in idaho that that wasnt my socket wrench in the back.

peace

david