Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've mentiond that Whitefish, is cool, how cool? Check out our newest police cruiser.

The car (along with eight othrs) was confiscated from a convicted drug runner. Along with a million dollar house, ski boat, jet skis, Harley Daidsons, etc., etc., etc. He had NINE SVSs. A couple of them had been shipped straight from the dealer and placed in storage with only the transport miles on them.

Drool (Moose Drool, since it's in Montana). Three of them are going up for auction shortly ... wish I had the money ... hmmmm, maybe I can sell my Legacy to my next door neighbor.

Oh, and in no way condoning his "profession", at least the dealer had good taste in cars, most would have gone with Ferrari.

Cool nuthin', Whitefish is downright cold from October till March. Neat cop car mt. Looks like the one I just sold, but it didn't go to a drug dealer. Of course mine didn't have any decals on it.

Oct. 16, time to be announced.

1976 TR-6 Convertible green, fully restored (why?).

1972 Chevy truck, low mileage

1979 Chevy Truck, low mileage

1980 Chevy truck, low mileage

1946 Chevy truck, restored

1972 Dodge truck "top condition"

Eight Subaru SVXs, conditions vary from good to "as new" (one is being kept for the WPD)

2002 Ski boat (may be kept for Whitefish Lake Patrol)

2002 Harley Davidson MC

East Whitefish home, SOLD.

All confiscated from Ron Ridenauer, currently residing in state prison, Deer Lodge, MT.

Auction by: Alpine Auctions & Appraisals of Kalispell, MT

To be held at: Whitefish City Shop, Whitefish, MT

Oct. 16, time to be announced.

1976 TR-6 Convertible green, fully restored (why?).

1972 Chevy truck, low mileage

1979 Chevy Truck, low mileage

1980 Chevy truck, low mileage

1946 Chevy truck, restored

1972 Dodge truck "top condition"

Eight Subaru SVXs, conditions vary from good to "as new" (one is being kept for the WPD)

2002 Ski boat (may be kept for Whitefish Lake Patrol)

2002 Harley Davidson MC

East Whitefish home, SOLD.

All confiscated from Ron Ridenauer, currently residing in state prison, Deer Lodge, MT.

Auction by: Alpine Auctions & Appraisals of Kalispell, MT

To be held at: Whitefish City Shop, Whitefish, MT

Hmm, I wonder what that '72 Chevy truck looks like. :brow:

....the crap's a tr-6?

Triumph...British company that makes motorcycles and used to make cars. The TR-6 is a very cool car, 2 door/seat convertible, big straight 6 cylinder engine, reasonable fast(can be made wicked fast). Very square by todays design standards. All in all a very British sports car.

Bitshin' me out for innaccuracy, and causing him problems. Like, too many phone calls or what?

Anyhow, here are some corrections.

The TR-6 isn't green. it's BLUE (OK, now I *don't* want it ... like I ever did).

There are only FOUR SVXs (too bad, that one), I guess they lost four, or other cop shops grabbed 'em for Chief's cars or summit).

The perp isn't doing time in Deer Lodge, he's in a federal hoosegow somewhere ... who cares, this is a car board, not a legal practice forum.

Hey, all I did was copy straight out of the Daily Interlake, our local fishwrap ... see, it's the "Power of the Press at work".

Sorry Alpine, hope that fixes everything for ya. Good luck, and see ya at the auction, I'm repping at least two buyers from around the country. Bidding with someone else's money, wheeeeee!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I checked the car and there is no name on the wheels. There is (I think) a stylized lion head on the center cap. They are alloy, and 16"s. I asked the cop and he didn't know (drug siezure car) but he sure liked driving it ... 'specially in winter.