Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru in movies: worth see

I got off work early on Friday and was watching Unsolved Mysteries or something...and they where showing a street corner...BANG...Outback drives past.

Then, that night I was watching Cops (it caught my attention because it was from Pittsburgh) and they where in persuit of a early 90s Legacy Sedan. When they caught it and got the dude driving it, the cop sat down in it and noticed the car had no brakes...heh.

I got off work early on Friday and was watching Unsolved Mysteries or something...and they where showing a street corner...BANG...Outback drives past.

Then, that night I was watching Cops (it caught my attention because it was from Pittsburgh) and they where in persuit of a early 90s Legacy Sedan. When they caught it and got the dude driving it, the cop sat down in it and noticed the car had no brakes...heh.

The best cops i ever saw was of a 1gen legacy wagon, the guy went down a dirt road with the cop chasing him, slid off the road with a decent lead. The cop was talking on his radio that the suspect got stuck in a ditch, then you see reverse lights and the legacy fly out of the ditch backwards. The guy then starts drivig down the dirt road and gets a decent lead, but runs into a plow in a field and he starts pushing it out of his way, then the cop t bones him so he couldent get away. It was great chase expecialy when the legacy comes back out of the ditch.

I was watchign cops one time and the cop pulled some dude over in a white 3rd gen wagon.. The guy had like 3 condoms full of crack in his mouth, and teh car was stolen.

and http://imcdb.jexiste.fr/photos/Subaru-Justy_Divine-mais-dangereuse.jpg my french is a lil rusty, and yes that IS a Metro, but in Europe, they are sold as a Justy.