Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

80's Series Subaru Needs Rescue in Utah

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaGodfada

DaGodfada

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Elko

Posted 13 September 2004 - 02:36 PM

Hello to All!
I was driving my 88 Gl-10 Wagon over the weekend out by Strawberry Reservoir (Anyone not local PM me for directions) There sitting out in a cow pasture (gasp) was an older 80's series wagon with a big $700 in the front windshield. I didn't get a chance to stop and check on the exacts but it looked like a pretty good looking little car. It is located on Interstate Hwy 40 between Heber City Utah and Strawberry Reservoir, Probably less than 5 miles outside of Heber. About 40 minutes outside of Salt Lake. Anyone interested can reply and I'll try to be more specific. Cant be more specific about the car though, I only know that it is an 80's series wagon.

Shaun...DaGodfada:brow:

#2 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 13 September 2004 - 02:42 PM

Seems like there is a ton of old Subies up in that direction. I found two in Heber a few weeks ago.

I'm still trying to track down one that someone entered in a demolition derby up there. I want his drivetrain parts!

I think the Subies migrate to smaller towns because of the emission laws in the bigger towns.

Glenn
82 SubaruHummer
01 Forester

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users