Ultimate Subaru Message Board

80's Series Subaru Needs Rescue in Utah

Hello to All!

I was driving my 88 Gl-10 Wagon over the weekend out by Strawberry Reservoir (Anyone not local PM me for directions) There sitting out in a cow pasture (gasp) was an older 80's series wagon with a big $700 in the front windshield. I didn't get a chance to stop and check on the exacts but it looked like a pretty good looking little car. It is located on Interstate Hwy 40 between Heber City Utah and Strawberry Reservoir, Probably less than 5 miles outside of Heber. About 40 minutes outside of Salt Lake. Anyone interested can reply and I'll try to be more specific. Cant be more specific about the car though, I only know that it is an 80's series wagon.

Shaun...DaGodfada:brow:

Seems like there is a ton of old Subies up in that direction. I found two in Heber a few weeks ago.

I'm still trying to track down one that someone entered in a demolition derby up there. I want his drivetrain parts!

I think the Subies migrate to smaller towns because of the emission laws in the bigger towns.

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester