Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ausubaru.com photo competition

Like this....

Look above the window you are typing your message in. You will see the globe and a chain link. You will need to have your pic hosted at our Picture Gallery, or else your own. When you first click on it, it will ask for the text message. This is just what you want to call the pic. Once you hit enter it will come up with antoher window for the link. If your link alread has the HTTP in front, just delete the one in the window. Hit enter, after you make your link of course, and then you can preview the post. This way you can tell if it works or not. Or if its not big, you can use the other way by posting a image.

goldmember2.jpg

82 GLF 2WD 5spd with Weber = Fast

Those are some good ones. I went thru some of the hundreds of Soob photos I have, and had a real hard time picking one. I have MANY most of you have never seen before, but here's the one I came up with. Crappy quality, but gets the point accross just the same. (have it on video!)

http://usmb.net/gallery/Zaps-Stuff/XT62

(Sorry, turbone's easy to read and follow instructions don't seem to be worth squat. . .) :P

From the days gone by archives a moldy-oldy subaru picture of some gooey hole in washington somewhere:

RossN2Hole.jpg

Note: 1st trip thru above ^ good picture, bad technique

RossN2Hole2.jpg

(Edit: Photo credits to Zap)

Hi USMB! Much love. Sorry no talky for so long. Computer in baby room (8mo old) not a good idea. Keep em rollin

Ross in Idaho