Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spideyz's GL 10 turbo wagon is now mine!

Ok, I just got spidey's, I mean my GL 10 turbo wagon home. I threw a battery in it and sure enough it started right up. I drove it right off the trailer and into my driveway and began to troubleshoot the car. Checked the radiator. Empty. I put some water in it and started it up again. I instantly found the problem, yep you guessed it, Blown head gasket. Water was running out the right side of the engine. It was easy to see the problem when I looked under the car. Heck, it looks like the gasket is just about gone on the bottom where I could see it. So I am planning to fix it. Here is what I am planning to replace: Timing belts, crank and cam seals, water pump and gasket, oil pump and seal and, the thermostat and gasket. I figure while I have the radiator out I should have have it gone over since it will be out any way. Is there anything I missed that I may need to check or replace while I am in there? Let me know if I missed anything else. Thanks.