Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Wheeling run On The Jeep Trail

A couple of us up here want to get a few guys together and hit the jeep trail for Oct 2nd or 3rd. I kinda want to get up there before it gets to wet, cause if I recal there was one trip up there and it was all crappy and nobody went nowhere, don't get me wrong I want a challenge but you know. Anyways hope a few people sign up it should be killer.

Jeff

Just to add on it too. It's burley stock subies will not even make it around the gate, well they might but you will never open your driver side door again, so I just had to add that.

If you can talk Qman intomaking the trip, I'll ride shotgun with him and film it all with the digicam.

But my purty hatch ain't goin' nowhere near Walker. I've been there a couple of times, I know what that place is like. I like opening my doors. :)

I'm going to copy this and put it with all my historical documents for safe keeping, this is truly a historical document. :lol: