Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I just wanted to sing redlines praises. I put a bottle in the Roo and drove home from the parts store. When I pulled up in the driveway the car wasn't shaking like it was because of the rough idle. There was better throttle response and I actually kicked a 350z's tail in a little road racing. (the truth) He was not happy at all.

Where can I get redline trany fluid? They had the additive and the oil but no tranny fluid. Please advise. I can't wait to do a $40.00 oil change. How long wil the Synth oil last?

It was SI-2, there was no snow, and no joke either. You must think I whipped him from a dead stop. We all know that wouldn't happen. 90 MPH flying through traffic on US. 1 and I stomped him. It had just rained so I think he might have been hesitant to get up on the gas. Either way i won. Nuthin but the tail lights sucker! Hope he "enjoyed the ride."

I drove thru the lake in my Roo because I knew it could and to piss off all the people that were staring at me and wondering why I could get thru it and not their volvo's or Nissans.

It wasn't raining when I was racing, it had stopped. Big differencein FL, it dries up quickly. I also don't think the senior citizen behind the wheel had enough strength to push the car to it's limits. LOL Damn sowbirds. Just another old man making up for the lack of something by buying a sports car.

My car is pretty much dead in the driveway now. It was running great the other night and now it hesitates real bad and barely wants to operate under her own power. I was thinking it is the cat again, so I put my hand near the muffler tip and it is suuuuper hot. My wife said it felt like her feet were on fire the other day when we were taking a trip. Anybody want to chime in on this. All advice is greatly appreciated.

I am either going to gut the cat ot just do away with it all together. Which ever is easier considering I don't have welding equipment and I am broke as a joke thanks to two hurricanes. The one that hit my house and the other aiming for it. Thanks god I have a jeep cherokee that I can depend on as well.

I am going to do a post on this was well. Please feel free to answer it there.

I did gut the cat...and let me tell you, DON'T! It sounds like someone welded a giant tin can in place of my cat. It actually acts as an echo chamber, but not of the good kind you would find on your dads 88 Chevy truck. I am talking about an echo chamber for what sounds like a rock polisher. It sounds like ARSE! And with the problem I am having with my car it only makes it worse. I think the engine is missing or something along that line. I have not had a chance to check that out yet due to the clean-up of hurricane Jeanne. I will let everyone know what I find out. HOW DO YOU BUY A CAT FOR THIS CAR? 2 pipes welded into the manifolds and one exiting.....hmmm. I might have to get an exhaust welder to work some serious magic on this thing.