Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorthEast folks please read***this weekend?? Oct.16?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Paul -- well, we might try to make it down -- will look at finances and need a date from you ! Milt

Are any of you up for a small meet at my place in Milford,CT....again?

I'll be setting out heaps of stuff I need to get rid of-some for sale-a lot FREE!

I need to do this fairly soon,like at least before mid November.I won't have the workshop much longer.

Hey Paul!

Not ignoring you...just haven't been on very much lately.

Weekend of 10/2-3 is out for me. I have a club event on 10/2 and A Breast Cancer Benefit Car Show at Hammonasset State Park sponsored by the Ct Street Rod Association for breast cancer survivors on 10/3 (yeah, that's a plug for them):D

My wife has also talked me into going to a Ren. faire in Maryland on the 23rd so that weekend is out for me also. It'll be my first and no, I'm not wearing tights.

The remaining weekends I'll have to check and see, but I know those two weekends are out.

Lemme know

-Louis-

Third weekend in October... means the 16th and 17th, right? If so, and the "recon mission" to check out the '89 wagon goes well (wife and her stipulations :rolleyes: ), I'll be down to pick it up at the same time. Sure would be nice to meet some of the other NE guys at the same time.

Hey Guys,

Come on now, git yer chit in one bowl and make this gig.

Don't "pull a Skip" and miss it (even if means a possible divorce, remember he doesn't have to live with her)

IF you do, Paul will not let you live it down and will chastise you for all your daze on the board.

Wish I lived closer. I'd luv to promise to

blow this one into the weeds.

Good luk, and please post about the aftermath.

OK Uncle Skip,we'll be sure to do a body count.

So you're going to "do a Paul" and keep the wife,eh? :drunk:;)

Wish I lived closer to PA too.

UCONN - Pitt ....later today.Our QB is Heisman material/pro draft.Watch for a few minutes and let me know what you think....if you watch that stuff.

I haven't convinced anyone to cover my shift at work yet, but I'll see what I can do in the coming week. I'll let you know either way, but I plan on coming.. hopefully <hypnotic music> other people will decide that they are coming too </hypnotic music> because, alas, I've never met anyone from the board, or even with a passionate subaru interest